The complete OTL Fuel System includes everything you need to support fuel demands up to 1200whp on E85. Fuel lines are braided stainless with a PTFE core to handle any fuel type and the exterior is protected with a smooth PVC coating. All lines are pressure tested after assembly.
Our fuel system is split into two parts and either kit can be used independently of the other.
The Front Half Line/Rail Kit includes rails, PTFE lines, regulator, gauge, fuel filter w/check valve and adapter fittings to connect directly to the stock hardlines at the firewall. EFI adapters are also included for connecting to the stock hardlines at the firewall for feed and return. If combining with our back half surge tank kit, the front lines connect direct to our -8AN feed and -6AN return lines below the location of the stock hardlines.
The Back Half Surge Tank System includes sending unit hardware, aluminum surge tank, MagnaFuel inline fuel pump, PTFE lines, ABS mounting board and all required fittings. The mounting board sits in the spare tire well and is fastened down using your OEM spare tire retainer. All can be hidden under your factory trunk board and carpet for a clean install that can still haul the groceries. The back half system terminates at the firewall below the stock hardlines and can easily be connected to most upgraded front line/rail kits.
Please contact us with any fitment questions!!
This Surge Tank System for GD Chassis includes:
- MagnaFuel 750 Pro EFI Fuel Pump
- Aluminum Surge Tank – Texture Black Powder Coat
- ABS Fuel System Mounting Board
- PTFE Hose Assy – Sending unit to surge tank, -6AN feed
- PTFE Hose Assy – Sending unit to surge tank, -6AN return
- PTFE Hose Assy – Surge tank to pump, -8AN
- PTFE Hose Assy – Fuel pump to firewall, -8AN feed
- PTFE Hose Assy – Firewall to surge tank, -6AN return
- 2x -6AN Straight Flare Bulkhead Fitting
- 2x -6AN Bulkhead Nut
- 2x -6AN 90* Adapter
- 2x -6AN 30* Hose Barb
- 2x #6 Push-Lok Hose
- 2x #8 Stainless Steel Clamps
- 3x -6AN Port Adapter
- 3x -8AN Port Adapter
- 1x -6AN Union
- 1x -8AN/-6AN Union Reducer