DCCDPro installations for your Subaru made simple! Hunting under the dash for the right wire to tap or cobbling mismatched plugs together are a thing of the past. Using high quality materials and a modular design, iWire has created a virtually plug and play for the DCCDPro Manual Controller. Just insert our adapters, tap one wire, and you're done!
Note: If you have a pre 2007 chassis and a post 2008 transmission you will need a VSS Pro to get the speed sensor working. VSSPro Info Here.
Note: Only for Manual Cars. This is not an auto to manual conversion solution!
Note: iWire custom DCCDPro PnP kits are made to order. We are usually able to ship the finished product 1-2 days after your place your order.
Complete DCCD Plug and Play Kit includes:
- DCCDPro Manual Controller
- Transmission adapter (choose between NA or Turbo to DCCD)
- Sleeved DCCD controller to tranmission extension harness
- Modular DCCDPro controller for easy install/uninstall
- OEM plugs for OEM auto/manual button and roller switch
- Ebrake jumper harness
- Terminals for cluster output already installed
- T-tap for throttle position wire
- Full installation instructions with pictures.
How to Install:
1. Plug in transmission adapter.
2. Run DCCD extension harness from controller to transmission.
3. Tap one wire at ECU for throttle position.
4. Ground ring terminal.
5. Mount G sensor.
6. Insert Ebrake jumper harness
7. If applicable, insert terminals into cluster harness.
8. Enjoy a lovely beverage because you're already done.
(Click Here for full DCCDPro Installation Guides)
For questions about DCCD check out iWire's Product FAQ.